Saturday, May 29, 2004

Aftermath

Well, the bet's over. And although I won, I didn't get any thing out of it. Callixta messaged me on saturday for a date. Damn! Should have worn my glasses(Coz without my glasses my eyes look really tiny) and should have dressed differently(bad dress sense CHARLES!). Arghhzz... so many should haves. I also should have behaved myself better by remaining alot more aloof and not so physically close to her. I guess I "scared" her away. Sigh... Hmm.. I'll try to upload a picture of her on this blog.

Anyway it seems that she's quite disappointed. Oh well, win some, lose some. On another note, this gal from friendster called Eunice messaged me and asked if we could be friends. I'm beginning to see a cycle here... Cheryl seems to be getting colder and colder with time. I got an sms from her going "I'll be going to Good Shepherd, you MAY join me if you wish". What the HELL! Oh man.... Looks like I'm scoring zeros in my love life these days. More like scoring negatives! Lilian(I'll try to upload her pic too) stopped any messages too when I asked if she was interested in going out. Oh well...

Seems like this week is really horrid. Well, I still got Ivy... Hmm, I'm quite confused in life now. Got to work out my priorities and FOCUS. Focus, Charles.

On academic matters,(you guys thought my life is all about wanking and gals don't you?) I'm so glad that my TWC(Technology and World Change) module's presentation is over. All that's left are an examination and a written report. What a crummy time I'm having now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home