Sunday, May 30, 2004

Wallowing in Sorrow

It's funny, I just had the time of my life when the facilitators met up. It was really fun and all that. Great seeing Huiwen, Victor, Anqi, Mei Zhi and Edward. After that I took a bus down to see Cheryl in my singlet. Hahah, had some talk with her til dinner. Then we started talking about stuff....

Sigh... that's when the trouble begun. Actually this problem has always been there. We've never really clicked. We've always admired and respected one another's personality and intelligence. But I could never make her guffaw or laugh! Most of my attempts got a chuckle or something meagre. We could never really connect. Well, during dinner she told me she was thinking of something I said. "Gaps In Our Converstation". Anyway, yada yada yada, she feels that we are incompatible. I don't blame her, it's always been like that with us. Just that I never realised how maligant the problem was. Well... It's so sad. It's hard falling in love with Cheryl, being liked back by Cheryl, sharing things with Cheryl and finally losing her. It's sad to be true and be fooled by feelings....

Lihong, Wansin and How were very kind and nice to me, when i was online. Wansin tried to cheer me up while How gave advise and Lihong critised my motivations. Hahah, what friends.

I feel like laughing while I cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home