Monday, June 14, 2004

Today

It's been so long since I last updated my blog! So many things have happened since. Well, Callixta replied that she still considers me as a friend and all that. I felt so embarrassed! However when I tried to re add her in MSN, she refused to accept. And when I sms-ed her, she apparently deleted my hp number when she asked me who I was because she doesn't save such numbers. Oh well... Why lose sleep over such a "friend" Charles. Anyway, my intentions towards were so unhonourable. Why be sad over a gal who's more of a sex object then a friend? I'm such a fool at times. A misguided, lustful silly fool.

Just received my results for TWC. Got a B plus that's a 3.4 and it's going to pull down my Grede Point Average of 3.7. Sigh.. On the other hand, the good news is that things seem to be better between me and Cheryl! We had a good chat at the coffee club and I was so glad when she told me that she's seeing this guy(Who sounds like a real horrid fellow who's got some issues dealing with singlehood) It's not that I'm gloating that he's such a weak competitor for Cheryl's heart. But that I'm happy because I'm not the guy in her life. That she has alternatives rather than just me in her love life. It can get pretty sad if I end up going steady with her just because I'm the only candidate. Likewise it can get pretty sad if the competitions so tough. It's a fine balance. Ahh... Dating, what a complicated game. Making someone and myself fall in love together, what a crazy game. But, what is life without it's hardships and moments? Suffering and joy are but transient periods in our lives with death being the only certainty of mortals like me.

Now to other women. Just went out with Huiwen on saturday. Had a marvellous time with her! Seems like her family isn't too well off according to her. She's a delight to talk to!(meaning that she laughs alot at my jokes. ahahah, just joking. That's not the main reason why she's a delight to talk to but it sure boosts my ego!) But chasing her will be difficult... Simply because I don't think she's looking for a relationship, having just got out of one recently. Apparently, she just ignored the guy too much. And hence the break up. To get in her good books, I think it's going to be tough...

These are my thoughts for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home