Monday, June 14, 2004

Part 2

21-05-2004
Hello charles, how's your evening? I had dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousin-just got home. I can see you round seven tommorrow. Can? And where please?

gee... alrighty then, see you another day. take good care and good night charles

22-05-2004
Juz wanna give u a super extra squeezy squishy nuzzle snuggle hugle knock-u-down blow-u-over smoochy sloppy hug... Good day!

yes, practice was GOOD to me today! No worries, take your time, I'll go look what movies r there. Will head to bugis. Call me when you are done. I can't wait to see you 2!

Don't rush please. I'm at bugis... got tickets for shrek 2115, is it alright? call me when u arrive

It was great talking to you charles, always. I'm glad you explore the possibilities of what your feelings might be. We could dive into things but neither would want to be hurt, vice versa

my sentiments exactly-don't want to lose it too and yet not end it in the wrong way either. what should we do then charles?

yup yup, let's just carry on and do our best... and we'll see how it goes. I enjoyed my time again with you charles. Take care and do well for the report!

23-05-04
Good to hear that! Guess you must be deep in sleep now, rest well. Mass's about to start for me now. Take care charles.

Hello! Yup yup, had a god tan session! good to know you went to for mass! Happy for you! It's alright you go and have fun tommorrow. See you on thursday?

Hope your day was good as well. :) Take good care. I'll be missing you too charles.

24-05-04
Good morning charles-have a GREAT week ahead! Well, he's one gorgeous gay man... U've been on my mond charles. Take good care

Great! Happy to hear that from you. Yeah worried you might get sick hearing that from me. Likewise, I love hearing words like that from you also! If I don't mean it, I won't say it. Study well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home