Monday, June 14, 2004

Precious precious SMS-es part 1 10-05-04 to 21-05-04

Well, my handphone's memory is now full of these precious SMS-es. So I thought I'll just write them here and delete them in my handphone to release some memory!

10-05-2004
Hello charles, how have u been? Wanted to keep in touch but didn't really know how to. Ask ur bro finally-cheryl qop

Thanks, u look good yourself. Yeah, I still don't know y. Were either one of u interested then? Uk to do law hopefully.

Great talking to u as well! Call or sms whenever u can. We'll do something. want to ask bout smu too. good night charles.

13-05-2004
Poor u! But good to know I made u feel better! Mine was e usuals- work's hectic then just a while at the gym. nope, no msn. I've got no internet.

15-05-2004
hey charles... any plans tonight? :)

15-05-2004
certainly, that would be great! just let me know when. I'll see you tommorrow then. take care charles. headed for practise now!

16-05-2004
thank you for sending me back- enjoyed your company. Hmmmm, could you also tell my interest in you, if I have to be explicit?

thanky you, you are giving me a full ego trip! and yes, your maturity, focus and clever conversation's something i admire about as well

17-05-2004
had my usual busy mon... yourself? how was lessson? I'm not looking for specific answers. I'm just inquisitive. You can give me any answer you feel from within

You received my sms charles?

Wow charles, I'm stumped-i mean wow. i never knew you felt like that since we first met. I honestly never thought myself as a big deal. it's very flattering. thank you. thanks for being honest. But I may also not be what you think I am. Lots of people say I look serious too. it's just the face i guess. I don't know either. If it happens, it'll.

IF we get together. IF we don't? Let nature take its course i guess. :) I'm glad my smile makes you feel great! I'm also just so happy to know how you feel about me

I can also easily let my emotions get the better of me actually... oh well :) Good night charles. It's been a lovely evening.

18-05-2004
Have a lovely tues charles. Been thinking about you

ha... sweet but it wasn't me i have to admit. :) You have fun at break dancing. take care.

Thank you for appreciating. and yes, i do really care for u so enjoy, but really take care as well :)

work's really hectic! I'm head to quick gym too after work then gotta practice my scores. how's your session? enjoyed? Where the gym you go to?

19-05-2004
hello :) I'm good though a little tired. yup yup busy busy the same. yourself? How are u doing? You eat well too and take care!

ha ha... won't want to see you simply in your undies..... oh well, give your shorts quick wash i guess? :)

ha ha... scandalous... will see. You enjoy the rest of today as well

20-05-2004
Good morning to you too charles. Was just wondering- you certain you want to come all the way down to city though you are not breaking?

Hmmm, alrighty then :) I'm just concerned. Also, you've got stuff to complete on sunday, would going out on saturday hamper your work?

oh... i really hope i didn't make things tough for you. If I'm the cause of it, i really appreciate it much- real sweet of you. Will see you this evening then? Will be thinking of you

Good. Gald to know your focus in your priorities. See you then and take care charles.

Yikes! It's ascension today charles!

No worries, i'm as ignorant if not worse.. its the day when jesus ascends into heaven. It's day of obligation.

Go graveyard? When did catholics ever had a day to do that? :) Day of obligation- go for mass

Would you like to? But I'm not sure bout mass times... what about our run then?

charles, could you find out the mass times in the east? If you can't then we'll go holy corss? Thanks :)

Hair will grow! Don't worry about it too much. Of course it'll be very shallow of me to judge you because of your hair right? :)

Charles, I feel, likewise. I'm very comfy with you as well-i love talking to you, being in your presence. You are so easy to talk with. I feel as ease and somewhat secure with you

Thank you, I'm really glad to hear things from you where you usually don't share. Appreciate it much. I say again, I love the emotional you. Take care and sweet dreams charles

21-05-2004
:) It's been an alright day and you've just made it even beta!U melt me.. I've been thinking about you much as well. work hard-I'm headed to my cousin's 4 music. take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home