Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In the midst of self discovery: I discovered I don't want to do tax

Once again, this is another blog entry about girls. Girls in my life. Its interesting that the only thing that I write about here is about girls. I should try to change that.

Today the weather was hot. (End of Blog Post)

Hahah, anyway the primary reason I'm finally updating my blog is because Glynnis and a few others have been asking me about it and I've always felt uncomfortable about letting them see my blog. Not because of the embarassing or shaming stuff in it(I've developed thicker skin now) But because the quality of what I write just isn't good for me to show it to them. From my perspective anyway.

Alright, so let's get down to the latest incident in life. It was another boring day at the tax department. Oh, I've started on my internship several months ago. It's the 8-9th week of it now. I can't remember. Time flows like honey there, it moves so slowly that I've lost track of which week of my internship I am doing. Back to the topic.

I was dozing off at my desk as usual beside Jean(my supervisor) while trying to look like I was in deep thought with tax computations, frowning and wrinkling my brows every time her head turns towards my direction. After some time, I decided to get up and go wash my face before I get asked by Jean to do it. I walked out and headed towards the toilet.

As I was walking towards the toilet at the lift lobby I saw a fellow intern from Audit group B. She was Cherry.(oh my goodness, another one back to haunt me) Seeing her, my buaya instincts kicked in just like Spiderman's spider sense I went to talk to her. Surprisingly she wanted to chat too.(Most of the interns seem to think their appraisal would be affected if they were caught wasting time and would rather sit and stare aimlessly at a screen than to interact with another human being) And we were chatting, as we begin the conversation, she started off with something like

"Hey have you watched Mr & Mrs Smith? I really want to watch it"

And at that moment I was wondering if she was baiting me to ask her out. However I resisted the juicy worm infront of me and didn't ask her out. Then we chatted somemore and later she suggested going for lunch together with the rest of the NTU interns. That didn't seem so dangerous so I agreed to join them for lunch.

We didn't really talk over lunch and once I got back to my desk I was congratulating myself over FINALLY resisting the urge to ask every attractive gal i meet out. When suddenly, she snuck up behind me while I was back at my desk and poked me. And from there we started chatting again and decided to go to the 5th floor where we would have some privacy and where she could smoke.

After she had a smoke, I took her cigarette butt in my hands and pressed it right into my palm, crushing the flame out, showing her how macho am I to take the pain. From there she went "ooo... you're so macho" and we started making out and ended up having sex. That was last year and Now I'm a proud father of one for my misadventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home